What do I do as a coach?
Holding an unbiased, nonjudgmental space, my job is to listen and reflect you back to yourself, ask you questions that get you to think outside your regular thought patterns, and help you break through the inner barriers and self-judgments that limit you. Through coaching, I will challenge you, empower you, and hold you accountable for taking steps to change.
That’s a lot of work and it happens in regular conversation — you and me, in an open, heart-felt, exploration of what’s up for you. It’s powerful and juicy work — you looking at you, you hearing you, you creating your life to be what you want it to be. Magic, baby!
Think: proactive, positive, soul-baring conversation from the perspective that there’s nothing wrong with you.
Think: time with someone who is truly listening, who lets you get it all out, and then helps you move forward, through and around.
Who do I work with?
I can describe you:
- …You want more.
- …You want bigger.
- …You want deeper.
- …You aren’t satisfied with the superficial, or with a life that is just okay.
- …You are willing to take responsibility for what you’ve created as a life thus far, even when it’s easier to play the blame game.
- …You have a huge capacity to LOVE.
- …You keep having a nagging feeling that where you are and what you are doing isn’t IT for you. You long to live a life that makes a difference.
- …You believe. You have faith. You’re an optimist. And, you KNOW that the cynical voice that comes out of your mouth isn’t the REAL you.
That said, coaching with me IS NOT for:
- …People who are content with their life.
- …People who aren’t open to looking inward.
- …People who like simple and just want answers.
- …People who want a quick fix.
- …People who just want to vent.
- …People who need to dissect their past to justify their present.